Modern Slavery Policy
Be Body Positive is committed to preventing modern slavery and human trafficking in its supply chains.
We have taken the following steps to ensure that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains:
- Conducted risk assessments to identify any potential areas of concern.
- Implemented due diligence processes to assess and monitor the practices of our suppliers.
- Trained our staff on the signs of modern slavery and human trafficking.
- Encouraged our suppliers to adopt ethical business practices and to comply with all relevant legislation.
- We expect our suppliers to comply with the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and to demonstrate that they have taken steps to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking in their own business and supply chains.
Be Body Positive is committed to transparency and will make this statement available to the public on our website.